Service & Accessibility
3F Crown Hall Service Center main services
- Program / venue information
- Membership application, redemption and consultation services
- On-site registration and online check-in for guided tours
- OPENTIX Ticketing System: available for purchase, collect ,refund and exchange tickets. (cash and credit card transactions are both accepted.)
- ERA Ticketing System: available for purchase. (only cash transactions accepted.)
Other Customer Services
3F Crown Hall Service Center offers wheelchair and stroller rental services, and a valid identification document must be temporarily left during the borrowing period. The usage is limited to the Banyan Plaza and Crown Hall of this venue, with a maximum limit of two hours.
Service Center also provides services such as taxi booking, memorial stamps, loan of reading glasses, and basic medical services. Please contact the on-site service staff for any related needs.
Crown Hall area provides free charging stations, a souvenir coin vending machine, ChargeSPOT global shared power bank rental service, and an ATM(Taipei Fubon Bank). Please feel free to take advantage of these facilities.
The Crown Hall is equipped with coin-operated storage lockers, which are available for use only during our opening hours.
Any personal belongings left inside the lockers after our closing time will be considered lost items and dealt with according to established lost and found protocols.
Lost & Found
For lost items, please call the customer service hotline during business hours.
Service line: Daily 10:00 -20:00, +886-7-262-6666
Please see Transportation for more details.